Participants can now access the 10th ICTED from their mobile devices and laptops with the use of the Attendify app. Using the app, you can view all the abstracts, presentation schedules, speaker profiles, and other conference details. You can also post photos, take notes, and chat with other conference participants through Attendify. The app will be available for a year and you may still access it even after the conference.
We highly encourage this year’s ICTED participants to use the Attendify app as there will be a limited number of schedule of parallel sessions printed and distributed. We hope all participants will take advantage of this environment-friendly option.
To use the app, please follow these steps:
1. Download the “Attendify” app in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Android/Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.app
- iOS/Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/attendify-app/id1262403617?mt=8
2. Sign up with your email and create a password.
3. Check your email inbox and confirm your email address – you MUST confirm your email address before you can proceed.
4. Search for “ICTED 2018”.
5. Click “Join”.
6. Use the event code “ICTED2018” to log in. (Event code is case-sensitive and without space.)
7. If you already joined an event, it will be visible on the home screen of the Attendify App under “Your Events” section, or you can quickly open the list of all events you joined from the side menu.
Using the app, you can view all the abstracts, personalize your schedule, share notes and chat with other participants, and do much more during the conference! See what else you can do with the app by watching the video below.
For a more detailed guide on downloading and using the Attendify App, please download the PDF guide at: https://ictedup.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/icted-2018-attendify-steps.pdf